Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Monday, September 20, 2010


My brother arrived at the 10K finish line about 2 minutes before I did at the Fall Distance Frolic. It took me about 53 minutes (8:27 pace). Kelsey made it to Brickyard on Saturday (as did I) which was a surprise cuz I thought I was the only crazy one to assume you could run 7 on Saturday and then a race on Sunday but he didn't run Stratford after all (alarm clock busted?). The race started quite early (7:30 or so) so maybe crawling out of bed at 5 am didn't work for him. In any case, we missed him and will have to catch up at Hogsback.

Lani, you're downright awesome. 18+ pre-Hartford/Maine/NYC is impressive. You rock girl.

Although 3/4 of the people in the below pic are not Brickyarders, the shot is too good not to insert here. Taken by yours truly, I tried to rise to LBrad status with this one. Speaking of LBrad (that would be my wife not myself despite the fact that we share the same abbreviated name) at her request I've changed the little "logo" picture I use for her to a cropped image taken from the Eddie's bench shot that Condit took the other day.


LBrad  Photos
by LBrad  Photos

Final note: Paula and Joe were spotted at Brickyard on Saturday. They are off to San Francisco and then Hawaii in a couple of weeks for 10 days. Although Linda (and I) don't know Paula ("Florida Bound") well, when she learned they'll be going to Hawaii decided she "hated them a lot" ;)

Oh yeah, saw Dave Poppel at Brickyard and joined him briefly in a run. He was completing 18 and was clearly Hartford-full bound. He reports that he and his son Josiah will be running the Farmington Rotary 5K in Unionville next week.

Finally finally, LindaZ ran with us at Brickyard! She has put October 23 on her calendar and plans to join us on the day we've set to dedicate Eddie's bench. More coming on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment