Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Re: Saturday

Yeah. I'm not sure what time but Brent is definitely running and I'm pretty sure Mike will join him. Brent is going quite long (19+) and I imagine Mike will run less. I'll put something up tomorrow so check the blog Friday nite. Tracy, Lani and I are racing Roxbury 10 miler Saturday. One of these days ... I'll run w/ you :-) . Racing season ends this weekend and it'll settle down to more Brickyard stuff / HTC Winter Series runs etc.

Anybody reading this on the blog, please comment so Lynda and others who are looking for a Brickyard run will hook up. I'm thinking 7 AM would be good.

Lee

On 12/13/2012 7:55 PM, Lynda Jaeger wrote:
> Hey Lee,
> Anyone running Saturday morning at Brickyard?
>
> Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment