Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Call to Brickyard!


I'm planning on being at the regular parking lot at 7 AM to go longish. I asked Tray on Monday night if she was up for Brickyard and I believe she's not race-scheduled and free. We're in the winter months now and the races are few and far between which gives us opportunities to get together as a group and run Brickyard. Sooooo ... I hope all you out there that get this are free, looking for a run, want company and come.

Lee

1 comment:

  1. I am in. I will see you Sat at 7:00. Sunday I am running the Run for Refugees in New Haven. 

    What is the mileage for Sat?

    Thanks

    Adam

    Lee here:

    Per usual, distance is flexible. I'm thinking 10 miles. Others may want more, others less. We'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete