Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Call to Plantsville!


Hello Brickyarders!

Wanted to invite you to my place for a run on Sat. morning.  No fancy, scenic route - we can just head down Mount Vernon Road and do an out and back, depending on how much mileage you want to get in.  Cars are a tad annoying but if we start at 7, there shouldn't be too much traffic out there.  If anyone prefers to use the rails to trails, I can give you directions (real simple) to run towards there and you can run anywhere from 6 miles and up. Bagels, juice, and coffee afterwards at my house.  Let me know if you're in.  My address is 77 Pacer Lane in Plantsville.  My home phone is 860-426-1920.  Tray



Lea, Tray, Mike and Lee selfied pre run. Did 5 mile loop once (Mike), twice (Lea) and part of a third (Lee and Tray).

3 comments:

  1. Still having leg problems. I had signed up for a 5k on Sunday so to run that my leg needs rest. Probably will pass. -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4-way selfie of Lea, Tray, Mike and Lee posted on Call to Plantsville post. Thanks Mike.

    ReplyDelete