Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Fwd: Hi


Just wanted to say hi to everyone.
I was in the triathlon today, which went down brickyard yard road, I waved!
Mike hope you are feeling better.
Lee, how was your race in Portsmouth?
Tracy, great to see you in South Windsor, nice run!
Brent when is our rematch?
Barbara hope to see you on the trail soon.
I've not been doing much distance, mostly short intervals but I'm going to jump in for hogsback and see what happens.
In the meantime, hope to see some of you at brickyard road, I should be there the next 3 Saturdays

Lani

1 comment:

  1. Lani, I hope you had a good triathlon today! I saw the bikers on West Avon Road. I was at Brickyard this morning (7:30 am). I didn’t see anyone. Let me know what time you start. I will be away both of the next two weekends, but I hope to resume Brickyarder Saturday runs after that.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete