Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hola Amigos!

No running today - just a 2 mile walk on the beach. Barry and I got
ambushed at the airport by some salesman who roped us into a guided tour
of the property next door, in exchange for a free excursion of our
choice (worth $400). He swore about 5 times that it's not a timeshare
but we found out that it is a timeshare or vacation club. So Barry and
I gave a $40 deposit for this - estupido! Barry said to forget the $40
but I said I would walk over and get the deposit back. They don't want
to mess with an angry woman from CT! So I walked over this morning and
got our money back. No problem, didn't even have to get angry.

In other news - I lost my pinky toenail today. :(

Have a good run in the AM. I'm in the process of devising my marathon
training plan.

Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment