Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Call to Brickyard!


Let's meet at the old parking lot off Brickyard Rd @ 7:30 AM this Saturday and run at least 10 miles. Let's go toward the VDP and then do a 180 and come back. I don't know if that would get us to the VDP or not.

Many of us have been racing a fair amount so that's why I'm mentioning 10 miles. Of course if you want to go farther (or shorter) I'm sure we can figure out how to work that out.

Is is too early to think about Turkeys? Mr. Slackin's promoting the Wallingford Turkey Trot and I'm sure Lea and he would love our company. It's on 11/18, the day after the 8K XC Challenge. I'm kinda leaning toward doing both.

There's a flat 5K the day after Ghost Run. Jamie's Run. In Old Wethersfield. Tray's looking for a 5K to PR in to meet one of her 2012 goal. Timing isn't ideal but just thought I'd mention it.

Speaking of goals, I have to locate my list. I think I might have not made a single one. I know I missed my 5K goal. Maybe *I* should run Jamie's Run too. Damn, another double? The Weston Reservoir Run (a 1/2) is also on 11/4. I know Lea's being talking about doubling Ghost and Weston.

Lynda Jaeger, who ran with us last year has expressed an interest in joining us again. I got an email from a Nicholas Landry who is looking for a group that runs on Saturday or Sunday. I'll send this to both Lynda and Nicholas.

I hope you're all enjoying this Fall weather!

Now, Mary. Shine up that alarm clock. Put it very near your ear. :)

Lee

PS

Lani, call Mary Friday nite. My Linda will be there. I figure you, Linda and a fully functional alarm clock will together act like a very strong Mary magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment