Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Delaney Dash


It was great to see Dave and Barbara today! Tray pulled off an 8 minute pace. Not bad for somebody who ran 67 a week ago. Let me rephrase that. Spectacular. I could see her the whole race. But could not catch her. Brent ran 28 and high change ( I think.) The guy is awesome right now. Both he and Tray have some 5K in mind for next weekend. I didn't run particularly fast but I'm happy w/ my 33:26. The two guys in my division in front of me were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in front (28+ and 29+). Rose ran a 9:30 or so pace. It was fairly dry but the wind in the face on the return trip was a bit of a challenge. It was cold and windy waiting after the race was over for the awards.

Anybody want to join me and run the East Hartford Memorial Mile on Monday?

Well done everybody!

Lee





1 comment: