Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Race in the Park




(Previously included link to results removed.  I put up last year's results and then realized my mistake.)

Full results not up yet but ...

Brent has every reason to be proud. 22:08.

Rose, who's been talking 30 minutes, managed 28:57 (I think) and placed in her division.

Lee, well, hmmm, well, hmmm, 27:30. However ... got 1st in my division. Show up. Be "old." Almost always works. Give me 8 days. I won't catch Brent but I'll run 5 minutes quicker.

It was like old home week. Amy Mueller (ran with us a couple of years ago and duked it out with Rose in the final moments), KC Klett (in fireman's uniform, helping out, coming back slowly), Tom Walsh (25 something), Lori Riley, Kelsey Cabral (ran well), Beth Frugale (is a survivor, gave Linda her pink shirt, was in the top 3 survivors and says Mari is doing well). 

Chip ran a 5K somewhere today. Stay tuned.

We missed Tray. But thought of her. Smart move.

Lee

Linda's pix. The best for last.



































2 comments:

  1. Previously published results links were for last year. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice race Brent. Lee -- I like your young-at-heart "show up and be old" race tactic -- and your do-better-next-time approach. Great pics Linda! Looks like everyone had a great race! I did not race a 5K yesterday, but I can see why Lee may have thought I did (based on a rather cryptic email I sent him on something). Interesting guess though, Lee. More later on that.

    ReplyDelete