Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Iron Horse


Good thing Ron Rembaum is "only" 67. I placed 1 of 2 with a "lousy" 2:10 time. He was 25 minutes in front of me. I beat him in last year's Weston 1/2. Mike T. was a couple of minutes behind me. I think I was doing about a 9 minute pace by mile 10 and I averaged just sub-10 for 13.1 so the heat got me in the last 5K. Would you believe they actually stopped the race at about 10:15 AM (it started at 7:45 AM)?! A lot of people "went down" and ambulances were very busy.


http://www.coolrunning.com/results/13/ct/Jun2_IronHo_set1.shtml

My friend Wanda got somebody else's bib last minute and ran a 25:16 5K (7:54 pace). Nice!

My friend KC Klett who's been plagued w/ a groin injury for quite some time placed 4th overall in the 5K. Holy Cow!




Sri, Tray, I and a few others are starting track workouts on Monday nites at Rocky Hill HS.


That's Sandra Arguelles to Mike's left.



Andie Williamson passed me at about mile 9 and said she'd be happy w/ a sub-2.
She was 4 minutes in front of me at the end. It was rough out there today. 


Mike
 












No comments:

Post a Comment