Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lani and Rose crush Malibu


Rose writes:

Lani and I went to run the Malibu Fitness 5K. I think that is the craziest thing I've done in all my life! They did not put salt on the road, it was a sheet of ice. I was so happy to finish in 38 minutes without going to the hospital. 
There was nobody in my age group. I won a beautiful trophy!  I was the craziest woman to run  in that condition. I think the yoga classes helped me. I have a really good balance now.  After Lani and I ran fast 5K on the treadmill that was fun and safe. Today the sun is out and it's a beautiful day. We are going to cut up the Christmas tree.

Lani had a good race yesterday. 2/60 in her age group! She ran 2 miles before the race and 5 miles after the race. And she was not afraid of the ice! I thought I was the only one in my age but I guess I was wrong There were four of us crazy old ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment