Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Post

Good Morning!

This is Lani. Just got a basic template for this website up and running, I am hoping Lee can add some of his expertise to jazz it up a little bit later.

Anyway, we had a great run yesterday on Brickyard Road in Farmington. It was about 8.2 miles, and we ran about 1:15. We layed the groundwork for the team and blog, as well as looked over a site for the bench that Lee is placing in Eddie's memory.

Today's workout for me is triathlon training - the pool does not open until 1:00 pm and I want to get started, so I will have to simulate that leg with 30 minutes of rowing machine and 30 minutes of nordic track, then I will hop on my bike for a 40 mile ride. This will be followed by a 10 mile run. I am hopeful that if I can do this in training it puts me in a good place to finish the Rev3 Half Iron Man in one piece.

I believe that Lee is in Stratford today, helping out at the Donnelly Dash, look for his update on the race a bit later. Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment