Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, April 18, 2010

SportTracks

Technical Coordinator Lani told me about SportTracks1 at Brickyard last Saturday and made me realize I could adjust my Garmin 305 to "bike mode" so today I did a little over 10 miles on my Cannondale hybrid going around a 1.25 mile loop that's right behind my house about 8 times.



Babying my left ankle and thinking I do need to call my doctor and have it X-rayed to see what might be going on.

In a good 5K I think I come close to a 7:12 pace. Without even trying, SportTracks tells me I averaged 4:52. Two wheels is a lot easier than 10 toes. And gentler on the body.

1 http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/SportTracks/

Quoting from their website ... "A revolution in exercise logbook software. Look no further. You have found the best GPS-enabled exercise logbook software in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment