Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, February 7, 2013

RE: [Brickyarders] Nemo Rules!

Can't run long because I have company teleconferences all morning. I can get in 5-6 miles before 7am. So I'll be running long on Sunday.   -Mike




Michael Taricani
Mtaricani@gmail.com

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™II Skyrocket™

Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:

Storm Nemo looks like it's gonna be rolling in tomorrow ... so get your long run in early tomorrow morning. I'm running to Reservoir #3, around the loop and back home. This is about 18. I'll be starting at 7 AM from my place in Newington. Pick a route that works for you. Join me if you can. Saturday at Brickyard looks unlikely. Ditto the HTC Winter Series run on Sunday.

Lee



--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 2/07/2013 09:12:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment