Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, March 1, 2013

Re: [Brickyarders] Call to Brickyard!

I will be at Simsbury/Iron Horse tomorrow. I will get there early for a few extra miles then at 7:00am start another 10+ depending on my departure around 9:30. I can't wait to be part of this run/walk/tip-toe/stumblel/limp/hop on 1 foot routine Tracy has planned. 

Mike

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Team Primal Force <teamprimalforce@gmail.com> wrote:

Well ... lets's see. Looks like Simsbury's a go for tomorrow @ 7 AM. (That of course would be Iron Horse 1/2 area). 've heard everything from 10 to 23 (and you know who's 23). Tray's been promoting a run / walk pre-ultra workout for all of us who're (now there's an unfortunate contraction ...) doing one. Lea's list of grant writing, x-fitting, state hopping etc etc will keep her away for I've-lost-count weeks. Barbara has not "reported in" on Brickyard (im)passability but we look forward to seeing her and Dave for a loop tomorrow if they can make it. Mr. Brent's talking taking yoga classes with Linda and my friend Virginia but we are sure he won't miss us in Simsbury ... downward dog is good ... upward jog is gooder. Anybody else who can make it ... see you there!



Lee



--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 3/01/2013 07:15:00 AM



--
Michael C. Taricani
Burlington, CT
Cell: 1-860-630-0260

3 comments:

  1. Mike - "O ye of little faith."

    Perhaps you would prefer to opt for the "crash and burn" technique? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, trust me, she knows what she's talking about. See you tomorrow.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been the slacker this week, forgetting to report on Brickyard. It is far from being ready for running. Dave is playing tennis this morning and I have a day off. We are both running the 5K in New Haven tomorrow. Next week, I have a conference on Saturday morning, so I won't be able to run with all of you. Don't know what Dave is planning for next week. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete