Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lake Placid!


This Sunday, July 28th, Lani is running Ironman Lake Placid. She writes ...

Seems like I have a little SWIM, BIKE, RUNNING to attend to this weekend! Oh and by the way, I am going to be in a medical study at Lake Placid. Should be interesting. I have to give blood, saliva, urine samples the day before the race, 1 hour afterwards, 1 day afterwards, provide my heart rate data to them, and there are forms and things to fill out for 2 weeks after the race.  I get to have access to my own data, so that should be interesting.

Also, I rented the live GPS tracker again for LP. Of course,the official splits on the timing mats will be up at ironmanlakeplacid.com and there is a live video feed at ironmanlive.com but the realtime GPS data will be at myathletelive.com if you are interested. Lots of websites, couldn't they combine it somehow?

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman/lake-placid.aspx#axzz2a4jEt6bS

Lani will be wearing bib number 896.

We've been working on a T-shirt for the Brickyarders!  Please tell us your shirt size.



1 comment:

  1. Rose gets back ...

    What a great idea about the T-shirt!

    Lee I would definitely like to have a T-shirt. I am medium or small. I'm not sure how they run.

    Have a great vacation. I will talk to you next week.

    Love Rose

    PS (from Lee)

    Linda built the brick pathway (so go to the main post to see the final design). We're good to go! BTW, the "company" that's behind this design is LL&L Ink (Lani, Linda & Lee Ink) :)


    ReplyDelete