Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, August 17, 2013

MADD Dash


http://www.coolrunning.com/results/13/ct/Aug17_MADDDa_set1.shtml

I ran the MADD Dash 5K in Stratford this morning. The "bad news": I got beat by an 8 year old. The "good news": I beat Governor Dan Malloy. There was a 1/4 mile kids run before the 5K and I was their rabbit. Linda and I helped the timer. Ran 24:58 (8:03) and placed 1st in division. We went to the RD's (Marty Schaivone's) place after and had beer and pizza. After that, we went to my friend Paul Couzelis' place (who lives on the course).





Lee Bradley

2 comments:

  1. Mike writes ...

    Lee ... nice job(race and as the rabbit). It's great you beat Gov Malloy but more important is if someone beats him in his big race ... for Governor!! Forgive me but I couldn't resist!! But nice job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a shot of young Max Bevilacqua in front of old Lee Bradley with Dan Malloy and his security people waaaaaay back :)

    Lee Bradley vs Governor Dan Malloy

    From JLG Designs. Janis Grant's husband John photographs all of the races she's in and puts them up for the taking.

    ReplyDelete