Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, August 16, 2013

Re: Saturday 8/17


Hi Carole,

Unfortunately, it looks like our group will be underrepresented tomorrow morning. We are quite a small group to begin with and two of us are racing on Sunday and I'm racing tomorrow. I'm not sure what two other regular members are planning but they might be there. Here's what I'll do: I'll post something (this exchange) on our blog saying you're looking to run tomorrow and if anybody's going to be there to get back to me and I'll let you know. To answer your specific question, every week is different but typically we go between 10 and 20 miles. I know this is a big range; often we break into smaller groups if we want to go different distances. We have old, young, fast and slow members so I'm sure you'd find company. It may not work out this weekend but then again it may. The best way to know what our group is up to is to check the blog periodically, especially around Thursday or Friday.

I'm going to copy teamprimalforce.3141@blogger.com in on this which will cause this exchange to go on the blog. The eight members of our group will get notified of this exchange automatically.

Complicated.

Hope something works out for you.

Visit our blog at http://tinyurl.com/brickyarders

Keep Running!

Lee

On 8/16/2013 8:25 AM, Connelly,Carole wrote:
-->
Good morning.
I’m interested in running this Saturday am (tomorrow) at Brick yard.  How far do you anticipate going? 
Thanks!

Carole Connelly


1 comment:


  1. From Mike ...

    I'm not running Brickyard today because of my half marathon on Sunday.
    Mike

    (Mike and all others that visit here. Instead of replying to the emails you get from teamprimalforce@gmail.com, if you send your messages to

    teamprimalforce.3141@blogger.com

    they will go directly to the blog.

    Give it a shot.)

    ReplyDelete