Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, August 30, 2013

Monday!


Since New Haven is just around the corner, I guess a "Call to Brickyard!" doesn't quite fit. Don't hold back tho ... even if you're running New Haven, there's no rule in the Brickyarders manual that says you can't show up and run on Saturday.

I am going to try and run short tomorrow locally and then take Sunday off.

Lani, Lea, Tracy, Brent, maybe Mike, Streaker Dave (he's run EVERY New Haven) and, you ready for this?!!!, Barbara are registered for the 20K.

Linda, Brent, Jeannette Cyr and I will be driving down together.

I'm suffering from Low Mileage itis, slowed down by a dentist appointment I forgot I had and could not cancel. So a planned 14 mile for today never happened. According to Sri, this was a fortunate thing as I kinda crapped out in a Wednesday evening run after 13.

So ... whatever you do, do it well and leave it all on the road.






Lee

2 comments:

  1. Mike's a definite! He writes ...

    I just signed up for the New Haven 20K on Monday. Saturday I will run somewhere but not sure if Brickyard. - Mike

    So, that makes 8 Brickyarders!

    Rose I'm sure wishes she were here and running the 5K. She called me (Lee) to wish me well. We wish *her* well and can't wait for her to heal and come home. We love you Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Streaker and I plan to run together and our goal is to cross the finish line within the 3 time hour limit. We'll run and take breaks at the water stops every few miles. It will be an adventure. Look forward to seeing all of you in New Haven!!

    ReplyDelete