Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Re: No morechemoooooo



Rose!!!

You are a survivor for sure Rose!!!! We *all* await your triumphant return. The veritable queen of the Brickyarders!!!! We have Kevin, Adam and Lindsey who are new among us and they will meet the veteran and Brickyarder founder!!!!

Lee


From: Rose <runrose79@yahoo.com>;
To: Lee Bradley <bradley_lee_r@sbcglobal.net>;
Subject: No more chemoooooochemoooooo
Sent: Wed, Mar 12, 2014 2:46:14 AM

Gorgeous day today the sky is blue look like there is snow up In the
sky! Looking forward to start running without poisoning in my body.
Little over a month I will be back in Connecticut looking forward to run
with you guys again! That is if I could keep up! Plus we got some
celebrating to do your birthday the end of my chemo. Keep on running or
should I say don't run too much. Love Rose



3 comments:

  1. Rose, I'm so happy for you! You call me a strong lady quite frequently but you are the lady who epitomizes strength.

    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”

    Can't wait to see you.
    Love,
    Tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you, Rose! Congrats on your recent races & your report of good health. Such great pictures!!
    Kind regards,
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose you are strong person, and I can't wait to run with you.

    ReplyDelete