Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Lobster Loop - Canton and an idea for The New & Improved Brickyarders!


http://www.plattsys.com/m1shell.php?eventid=1843


Mike, Lani, Barbara & Lee ran it. Barbara was 2 minutes quicker than Lee. I expect Lani was ahead of us all. Mike and Lee crossed simultaneously.

Tracy texted Lee last night and wondered if we could revive our Saturday morning runs at Brickyard or a similar place. I see no reason why not. I chatted w/ Mike and Barbara @ the race and they agree. Let's float the idea among our Hartford Track Club and 169 friends on Facebook and thu word of mouth.

Let the New and Improved Brickyarders find our way back to our roots, find new folks to join us. There are a ton of runners that show up at Brickyard on Saturdays. Let's keep Rose's memory alive. I bet there are still rocks out there. I've got some at home I could spread around.


1 comment: