Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Lousy run today


Yesterday on my trail run I fell on a dirt section. No injury and no big deal. But, as the day went on it became painful. So painful I could barely walk. This morning I tried to run very slowly and carefully. It was a challenge and could only maintain a run for 1 mile. On my return I walked with only a couple of attempts at running. I rested it as much as possible today with the hope that its minor and will pass. I don't have any swelling or discoloration. My streak may be in jeopardy!

Michael C. Taricani
Canton, CT
860-630-0260


2 comments:

  1. Oh no, Mike! Sorry to hear you're having a lot of pain. Weird that there's no bruising or swelling. Hopefully, it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike hang in there, hopefully you are on the mend soon!

    Lani

    ReplyDelete