Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Re: [Brickyarders] Ultra Fever

Glad you like the book, Lee.  Probably best that you didn't read it regularly during your recuperation.  I find books like this one to be so motivating that I want to go out and run right away.  So it would have probably made your waiting time seem even longer.

Oh, got an email from Mari yesterday.  She's nursing a knee injury but hopes to be back in full force this Spring.  She says "hi" to everyone.

Tray

On 2/2/2012 11:22 AM, Team Primal Force wrote:

Tray gave me this book a month or so ago and I love it. I'm not too far into it yet ... have picked it up and put it down a couple of times. Very inspiring. Sometimes really funny. Sometimes really sad. I won't give it away but the guy writes incredibly well, and, the latest thing I learned, quit running for quite a long time and then got back into it in a very intense way. Highly recommend it.

I ran 10 this morning. More like slow jogged 10. Was spozed to do 4 yesterday and 6 speed work today but combined the 2 and didn't run fast at all. Getting back into it and loving it. I thought you might want to see what kind of craziness Tray and I are immersed in. Here's the Training Plan.


Mike, Rose and Brent have talked about running 1 or 2 loops (7.6 miles per loop) on April 29th to give us company and encouragement. That would be AWESOME.

As for this Saturday ... Tray's doing ... ready for this ... 22. I've got 15 in mind. Rose told me she wants to do 13. The start time is a little tricky to call on this cuz there are so many different goals, distances, interests etc. Tray has told me she wants to start @ 7:30. Rose likes 8:30. Maybe the best way to go with this is if you want to show up early maybe rig it so you loop back to join those who want to come later. I'm planning on splitting the difference and will start at 8:00 AM. So ... to be clear, let's continue to make the official start time as 8:00 AM but know that some may come early, some a bit later.

Lee

--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 2/02/2012 11:22:00 AM

 No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com  Version: 9.0.927 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/4181 - Release Date: 02/02/12 02:45:00  

No comments:

Post a Comment