Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, September 15, 2013

To be, rather than to seem to be



Lani wrote to me:
 
My brother is the woodland firefighter in the turnout gear running through the woods.
You can share the link with anyone who might be interested. 

http://vimeo.com/72442899

This has nothing to do with running. Lani's brother Ted Ralston was the sole survivor among the Hotshots and Lani told me about this video that somebody made. She did not forget to send me the link. It's about 5 minutes long. In June of this year 19 firefighters lost their lives. I expect you know this happened. I had no idea Lani's brother was a firefighter out there.

My experience watching the video was that it was a bit choppy in the streaming so you may have to let it play out and then replay it.

Thanks for sharing this Lani.

Lee

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Lani. Very beautiful - got teary eyed watching it. Prayers for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lani thank you for sharing the video. This was very sad, and my prayers are with the families who lost their loved ones, and also your family. Thank you Adam

    ReplyDelete