Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, September 22, 2013

World Record Setter Adam Osmond

Here's what somebody took at the half marathon mark at today's 30K.


Keep your eye on this guy. According to his phone app, he covered 202.4 miles with a one minute pace.

In a comment posted elsewhere we learn ...

According to my Runkeeper App it looks like I set a new record. I did 202.4 miles with a one minute pace, and I swam across Long Island Sound to Rocky Point, and came back and finished the race. That should qualify me to the Guinness world record. It looks like my GPS went haywire.

 Tracy, be afraid. Be very afraid. Either that, or pick up a copy of Runkeeper.


3 comments:

  1. According to the results that was posted online Lea finished 3:09:35 and I finished 3:09:36, but we started little early so if we go by my app's time (not the miles) which was 3:30:36 then we finished with 11:20 pace. Lea correct me if I'm wrong. In another note if we go by by app's miles then it looks like I can even swim faster than Diane Nyad. That is only my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The record I set yesterday was that I came in 19/19 for my division. All we needed yesterday was to have one person in my age/sex group then I would have perfect eyes vision 20/20. Actualy my friend was supposed to come with me, and he ended up not waking up early, and he happen to be my age group. haa haa haa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy is not only honest about his time but he's funny. Two of the most important things a man / woman can be.

    ReplyDelete