Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Welcome Adam!





Lani, Barbara, Tracy, Lea, Adam, Lee, Mike (who took it). A banner day for the Brickyarders. Together we ran about 124 miles.

OK. Adam Osmond has passed the very challenging Brickyarders membership qualifying exam and is hereby officially a Brickyarder. Few are able to meet the high standards and ... blah blah blah. Looking at this photo we notice that the average height of the group has gone way up. All good. Welcome Adam! Look for your photo on our internal running log page (click Sonic the Cat) and you may find you get sucked into posting your runs like some of us religiously do.

3 comments:

  1. It was nice running with you guys, and I enjoyed, and definitely I will be back. Great picture. Where is Mike in the picture? oops he was taking the picture. Adam Osmond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Not only can he run, he succeeded in posting a comment on the blog the way it *should* be done. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I think all you need is to have a Google account or something like that and then you just post a comment. Tracy and Adam and Barbara have mastered this. That leaves ...

    Oh, as for Mike's picture, he figured that one out too. But I took another picture. Guess who's *not* in that one :)

    I'm going to edit this post to put the picture I took below the picture he took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another note: I just registered the Fall Distance Festival 30K in Startford. This is a new town for me plus I need another long distance race before the ING Hartford Marathon.

    ReplyDelete