Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, October 4, 2013

Call to Brickyard!



The leaves they are a changin. Lani and Lee are arriving for the early show at 6 AM in the regular parking lot to run for an hour. Have not heard from Adam but if he can get his butt over there at this hour he'll have two people (at least) to run w/. He will also be able to pick up his BY mug. Tray and Lea are not going to make it. Apple Harvest 5 mile / 5k is on Sunday which is why Tray'll pass and Lee'll go short. Rose is running the 5k. Brent and Sri (I hear from Linda) went to the Rocky Hill track this week to see how Brent's legs are doing. Have not heard from Mike. Looks like taperitis is going around ... something about October 12/13. Have a great weekend everybody.

Lee

4 comments:

  1. I might make it over there. Not sure on my plans yet but may be going long. -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you guys @ 6;00, but I can only run about 30 to 40 min. because I'm running the Coventry Harvest Run 5K in Coventry tomorrow. I will see you @6:00 AM. I have registered the ING Hartford Marathon for next week, so I think I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our short run this morning, Adam, Lani and I ran about 6 miles (Adam a bit shorter as he has a 5K today). Lani and I have been using a company called Vistaprint to design mugs and business cards and I thought you might like to see what she came up with for the Brickyarders. They will be delivered just in time to hand out at the Hartford Marathon. Nice job, Lani!

    Brickyarders card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! I just got address labels from Vistaprint - with a purple logo of the running shoe with wings. :)

    ReplyDelete