Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rose's Races


A little early, I know. I'll put something up tomorrow about Saturday. Right now, all I know is Tracy, Adam and I are running the Airline Trail Ghost Run 1/2 Marathon. Tell us more via comments, email, internal log etc. what your Saturday plans are.

But this is just too good to wait another second to post. Rosetta has assembled an inspiring video of Rose, a must watch.

It reminds me a little of what Linda built for me on my 70th birthday, a Shutterfly book I will always cherish. Speaking of birthdays, Tracy, Rose and Wanda will be 41, 65 and 43 on the 6th, 7th and 21st.

http://animoto.com/play/daDXCQLoqfxnPzMYQ7FTjg


3 comments:

  1. Nice video of Rose's races. On Saturday I plan on a 20 mile run locally starting very early. Roxbury Marathon is 6 weeks away and I need to get in some long runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the video. It is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video of a pretty darn awesome woman!

    ReplyDelete