Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Adam's group: Debticonn


Adam posted this on Facebook. His group has evolved into a 100+ member society of dedicated runners. Their goal: Do Every Blessed Town In Connecticut. The idea has become so big timing companies have established races in towns that never had a race just so they can reach this ambitious goal. They have meetings, their own shirt (see below) and drive lots of miles to get to each venue. This is a life-long goal. I wonder how big they'll be in 2020?



"Today I ran the Ekonk Hill Turkey Farm 5K in Sterling, CT. My time was 24:14 or 7:49 M. I came in 13th place out of 85. Most of the race was on dirt road, so my time was little slower than my normal pace. This was first ever road race in Sterling.This race was organized by First-Mile at the request of my running group Debticonn."


No comments:

Post a Comment