Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ghost Run



Don't have the results yet but here's what we did as close as I can determine. Tracy, once again, PRd, big time. 1:46:11. The mile markers were way off and she was ready to accept "a mere" sub-1:50 but beat her last year's time by a lot. This course is NOT FLAT. Adam is on a roll too. I think he got 1:53. He wanted anything sub-2 and his ultimate goal was 1:50. I'd say he nailed it. I, on the other hand, got beat by every friend I have ... Carina, Catherine, Sam, Jo, Bill, Donna, Karen and the list list goes on! I did a 2:05. Why am I so happy?! (Linda answered this: "Cause it's a beautiful day and ur with friends." Wanda came back with "Great. Now get some rest and enjoy the rest of this beautiful day.")

And Tracy's talking Brickyarders Party! I'll let her tell you more.


5 comments:

  1. Tracy and Lee: It was nice running with you guys today. This was excellent course, and I'm going back next year. Also my goal was to finish around 1:50 or less than 2:00, and I think I did around between 1:53 to 1:55. I was so excited for braking the 2:00, that I did not even look the clock after I saw 1:5?. Lee you are right the mile mark was way off. Few minutes after I passed the 12 mile mark then all of sudden i heard the crowd at the finishing line. As usual I take off fast for the first few miles, and once I passed mile 5, all of a sudden there was Tracy pacing well, and I never saw her after that. I tried to pace with her, but could not do it. Tracy congratulation with your PR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 108 290 Tracy Vroeginday 1:46:11.7 8:07 F 40 24/196 6/67 F4049

    They had her in the wrong division. Fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam, it was nice to see you too. I admire your powerhouse start! You probably banked a couple of minutes from that. You will definitely make your sub 1:50 goal before long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome running, everyone. So happy to read about your successes!

    ReplyDelete