Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, November 8, 2013

Call to Brickyard!


7 AM old parking lot
for all who can make it. Tracy, Mike and I are coming and I hope others can make it. Lindsey Gedall has been in touch and is looking forward to joining us. She's training for a marathon (not sure which one) and is planning to run 9 miles at around an 8:40 to 9:00 min pace. That distance and pace sounds about right for all the above I think. I'm getting over a cold and have not run for days. Let's hope tomorrow helps to suck it out of me!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there. But I'll be running slower than the pace indicated above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm running the Veterans 5K race in East Windsor which starts at 10:00, so I will see you guys at Brickyard, and run with you guys about 5 miles, then head to East Windsor. That is the benefit of living very close to Brickyard.

    ReplyDelete