Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Re: 1 week until Colchester!

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping some of this great weather continues for the Colchester 1/2 next Sat. This week the schedule (well, according to me :-) ) calls for 16 miles. Since that will take at least 2 1/2 hours, I was wondering if anyone is up for starting at 7:30 a.m. again? If not, that's okay -whoever comes at that time can just run the circle loop to meet up with people who come later.

Hope everyone has had a great week!

Tray

2 comments:

  1. Okay, "circle loop" is redundant and why didn't my post format correctly? I wrote it the same way as last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there at 7:30. 16 sounds good. I'll try to put something together to help you with formatting and send it to you. Does the blog let you edit posts you've made? I think you will see a little pencil icon at the bottom if you can. If you can, just go in and delete a trailing character on the lines that are breaking at the wrong place.

    ReplyDelete