Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March

Hi everyone! Happy March. Spring is under three weeks away! The team needed another warm body for the WPLR New Haven 5k, so I'm going to head down there this Sunday. If anyone wants a ride, call me. Also planning on running the Winter Series Collinsville 11 miler, which runs right past the neighborhood where I grew up and started running in the 80's! The following Saturday is the Bristol Shamrock run, which I enjoy much more than the O'Hartford 5k, so hope to see some of you at these events. Rose has asked me about the Iron Horse Half in June. I would love to run this, however I am watching my niece and yet to be born little brother or sister that weekend while my brother and sister in law are in a wedding in RI. I think the wedding is on Saturday, but I should know more details soon. Enjoy the increased daylight and better weather- Lani
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment