Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, January 27, 2012

Call to Brickyard!!

Lea's talking about doing 10. Tray's got 20 in mind. Lee (remember Lee?) will be seeing his doctor today and is pretty confident he'll get the go ahead to run. So I'm thinking 10 for me. Rose thinks we should make the official start time 8:30 AM as the winter is upon us (although the amount of snow is ... well ... non-existent). Rose'll be there and would like to do 10. So ... how cool is this? Lani? Mary? Brent (I expect he'll be there). And, give it another week and ... Mike T. too?

The Meriden Tradition Run is the next day. I floated a rumor I'd do it but a good friend of mine ... well ... not this year. Lea'll be there. Something about drinking wine after came up.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment