Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Farewell to 2011

Of course I can only speak for myself, but 2011 was a fabulous year of running and an even better year for solidifying frienships. :)

Regarding running, the 2 main things I learned (there are probably more if I think about it) are:



  1. The body is often capable of much more than what the mind believes is possible.

  2. A negative race experience can be one of the best things to happen in order to progress and accomplish even greater/more meaningful goals.

Ever since the big bonk at Hartford, I have discovered a new zeal for running and have never been more motivated to push myself even harder. I look forward to experiencing the challenges and successes (and disappointments as well) with an amazing group of people.


Happy New Year everyone!
Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment