Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Meriden Tradition Run

Lea, Bob Najarian, and I (Tray) ran up to Castle Craig this morning and back down. The hill, about 1.25 long, was definitely a pace killer. Not the worst I've ever run though. The turnout was really good - about 300 people.

Lea took a couple of pictures. There were a group of guys (Crossfit training fanatics) carrying a THICK tree trunk the whole way. Talk about endurance. I also got to see "almost naked guy." Very funny.

Lea had a great suggestion for us to meet at Hubbard Park sometime for some hill training. Then she graciously offered shower facilities at her house as well as an all you can eat brunch. :)

(I may not have climbed up the mountain, but the least I can do is put what Lea took on the blog! - Lee)


No comments:

Post a Comment