Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Re: [Brickyarders] Early Birds and Worms

You are correct Lee I definitely am an early bird, but I have a 5k on Sunday so no long distance for me Saturday.  Sticking to a short 30 minute leg opener to have my legs nice and fresh for some speed on Sunday.  :)  Miss you guys! Good luck to all racing this weekend!


On Nov 5, 2012, at 8:33 PM, Team Primal Force wrote:


Are you an Early Bird?


Or are you a Worm?



If you're an Early Bird (I think Tray, Mike, maybe Isaac, Sandra) show up this Saturday at 7 AM at the Brickyard parking lot. Maximum mileage: 20. Go shorter / longer if desired.

If you're a Worm (Lee, Lea, I think Mary, Lea, Linda, Lani, Barb, Dave) show up this Saturday at the Brickyard parking lot at 8 AM. Maximum mileage: 12-14. Go shorter / longer if desired.

The Early Birds will try to catch the Worms by returning to the parking lot when the Worms arrive.

Brent needs a redemption 5K on Saturday. He's running Pilgrim's Pace 5K Road Race. Lee is running the Weston 1/2 on Sunday.



--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 11/05/2012 08:33:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment