Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Rose and Erica run (and talk!) the whole way and still ...


cross in 2:14! At 7 AM they took off at the PAL Half Marathon at Palmer Ranch in Sarasota, FL. Rose placed 3rd! Here's how she described the day ...


"The race was great! Erica and I had a blast! We talked the whole time! She said her comfortable pace was 10 1/2 to 11 minutes. We ran about two hours and 14 minutes, I think it was 10 minutes and 14 seconds per mile. I placed third. It didn't feel like we even ran. Erica was dancing away afterwards. She is so much fun and she looks great. She asked about you and I told her that you are running strong. She said "Oh I wish he was here." Carmen came with the bike so we do not have any picture from the finish. They had so much food from a restaurant Erica said "I never saw anything like it!" Chicken breast, ravioli, hot dogs. I cannot name all the food they had. It was unbelievable! After we finished we danced around! I am sending you some pictures.

R.







1 comment:

  1. 3 Rose Famiglietti Sarasota FL 309 64 274 14:32.1 2:14:11.7 10:15/M

    8 Erica Berlepsch Madeira Beach FL 281 25 275 32:31.5 2:14:11.8 10:15/M

    Age Group Results

    ReplyDelete