Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Re: [Brickyarders] Weston 1/2

Lee YOU are my hero!  Congratulations!!! :)


On Nov 11, 2012, at 7:07 PM, Team Primal Force wrote:


I ran in the inaugural "Reservoir Run" in Weston, CT this morning. This is the town I grew up in so it was especially meaningful to me. The course is a single clockwise loop which has some really beautiful rolling up and down hills and skirts a large reservoir and features a 3/4 mile climb very near the end. The finish was on the Weston High School track.

http://www.coolrunning.com/results/12/ct/Nov11_Reserv_set1.shtml

Cash award of $75, very beautiful finisher medal, a glass for every runner and a glass trophy for winning the 60+ division.

Linda and I went to Julie Sharpe-Sidhu's house for a post race get together. Andie Williamson and Neil Mandel and many other friends were there. We met a bunch of new people.

Pretty much a perfect 10 kind of day.

Lee



--
Posted By Team Primal Force to Brickyarders at 11/11/2012 07:07:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. I can't resist ... who is my "secret admirer?" Since you didn't sign it it's hard to tell. Are you rich? :)

    Since you are responding to a teamprimalforce email, you are probably a Brickyarder.

    Probably Brent, right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the girl right behind you and you kept on saying "come on! Let's go!" to me at the end. I really appreciate it - and I never got a chance to thank you!! Found your blog randomly!

    Thank you and great race!

    Jocelyn - enthusiasticrunner.com

    ReplyDelete