Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A thank you before the big Napa kahuna

Dear Brickyarders:
This Sunday I will run my first marathon in Napa. I must sincerely thank you for being the coolest, kindest, badassest running group on this planet (seriously). I am lucky to have trained for 17 weeks with you. I feel prepared, thrilled, and ready to party from mile 20 onward—that’s the easy part, right? ;) All I can say at this point is the following: bring it, NAPA. Let’s do this thang! Hope the course isn’t stingy on the hills. I recently fell in love with a mountain range; next adventure will be a bit more vertical ;)
You guys are my inspiration.
With love,
Linds

<3

3 comments:

  1. Now *that's* what happens when you read the details, are inspired, appreciative, disciplined, funny and the badassest soon-to-be marathoner ever! Good luck Linds. Make us and yourself proud on March 2!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you, Linds. Look forward to running with you when you get back. Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, and have fun till the finish line. Adam

    ReplyDelete