Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Call to ... Iron Horse!


Given that Brickyard is probably unrunnable, Tray was thinking the Iron Horse course in Simsbury would be a good alternative. Start time: 6:30 AM. Lindsey is running 20 miles in North Carolina on Saturday so we wish her luck and will miss her. Hope Mr Osmond and Where in the World have 1, 2 or 3 loops in them. Tray's got this 100 mile thing goin' on so her plan is to do 22. Yours truly is good for at least 16. Anybody else, come and join us.

Lee


2 comments:

  1. I was typing a comment in the blog asking you what is the plans for this week, and then I got email in the middle of my typing about this posting. I'm ready for Saturday at 6:30, but I never run the Iron Horse so can you tell me where it is. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Lea

    I have a car repair appointment for 9:30am so I won't be able to make it. Going to have to do my long run Sunday morning :(

    ReplyDelete