Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, February 14, 2014

Call to Iron Horse!


I know Tray'll be away this weekend and I don't know of any major race this weekend and I know there's probably snow on the Brickyard trail and I know Lindsey needs 12 @ a steady 9 minute pace and and and ...

I propose any and all Brickyarders who are looking to run assemble at the Iron Horse 1/2 start (Phelps La and Iron Horse Blvd in Simsbury) at the not unreasonable hour of 7 AM and join us on an at least 12 mile run (do the 8.5 mile loop and then continue for another but reverse after about 2 to return to where we start).

Lee

PS

Of course, you may run farther, faster, slower, shorter, whateverer. But whatever you do, run!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in. I will see you tomorrow at 7:00, and it looks like it will be a heat wave compare to last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be either hanging local or going to People's Forest and running that loop. Haven't decided yet. Needless to say, I won't be running at 7am! More like 10:00-10:30am, depending on the weather. I have to run 18-20 miles (gulp!) one day this weekend.

    -Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo in. Also, Happy Singles Awareness Day, everyone!!! :):) Holla to the singles!! Whoop whoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staying local and early tomorrow. Lots to do around the house. Won't be out at Iron Horse.

    ReplyDelete