Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, August 15, 2014

Call to Brickyard!


If you're not racing on Sunday ( OK, Mike and Tray are eliminated :) ) and you want to run tomorrow starting at 8 AM at the regular parking lot, do so! Linda and Rose will be walking so walking is an option too. Lea's going longish but I'm not sure when she'll be starting. I will start at 8 and will do 15 or so.

Wish brother Chip good luck in his first 5k in years. Tray'll be in NJ and has a 50k on Sunday. Send her good vibes. Show Bristol how to run a 1/2 Mike. Wanda's doing Timberman on Sunday. 1/2 Ironman. She has never done one.

Have fun this weekend!!!

Lee

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I will miss this. Tomorrow morning I'm going to race in Roxbury, and in the afternoon I'm volunteering for Hartford Marathon in Manchester, and on Sunday I'm running in Bristol half marathon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose writes: I'll be there at 8 o'clock and I am running 8 1/2 miles😄 Lee I hope you could keep up I am doing six minutes pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there. I want to do about 10.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

  4. Turns out, Lea'll be starting around 11 AM and Patrick'll be w/ her on two wheels. Glad I'll have your company Barbara! See you soon.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chip writes:

    Enjoy your Sunday runs everyone.

    (I deleted this comment by mistake. Sorry! Lee)

    ReplyDelete