Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday race results


From Sri via FB:

Really enjoyed the 100on100 relay with great team mates and awesome bunch of runners, Joni Beauvais (she blasted up 6.7 mi all climb section at low 7s, passing 24 teams!!!), Brian Beauvais (The beast killed it 18+ mi & a steep climb in a costume), Sarah Bousquet (this girl got stronger with each leg), Bill Julian (hauled up his blubber on so many hills) and Debra Hevey (the downhill rolling machine). I did my part with 17.8 mi @ 7:17 avg as our team finished 100 miles in exactly 12 hours at 7:24 min/mi pace!!! Woot-woot.



Results for Lani (full IronMan in Canada) and Tray (50k in NJ) not in yet.

Chip promises pix. For now ...

12th Annual Marica Lemkin 5K (Lowell, MA)

31   2/10   M6069   24:06  7:47 Chip Bradley                  65 M     77 Medford MA

His first 5k in 3 years. Well done!!!

Bristol 1/2

Lea 2:05 (she treated it as a "training run" ("Killed the hill in today's Bristol half marathon. Unofficial time is 2:05:31. Quads are shot.")

Mike 2:10:22 (his 20th 1/2)

Sorry Adam. I didn't know you were running it. Extremely well done!!

Hello Lee,

Lea, Michael and I ran the Bristol half with biggest and longest hill I have ever run. My goal was to finish under two hours. And once I cleared the hills at mile 10.5 it was not looking good. The only choice I had was to give it all I had and I run my fastest miles at the end, and I ended up 1:59:33

Thanks

Adam

He included this elevation profile map.



More pix from Adam!!!





5 comments:

  1. Adam went sub-2 at Bristol. I've edited the main post, adding his report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam has added more pix to the post!!!! Thanks Adam. Well done, all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend for all! Chip, congrats on your 2nd place award! Way to make a come back! Adam, Lea, and Mike, nice job tackling that beast of a hill in Bristol! Sri, congrats on being part of such a bad ass relay team!

    As I projected, my 50k was a suffer-fest. My slowest time to date - 5:41:35. I was okay with it though. I ran half of it with my friend, Mike, who really pulled me through. I was extremely fatigued with dead legs and it was very humid. I fell twice and tripped numerous times. Last year I ran the race in 5:14 and placed 3rd. This year I placed 4th. But 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place women were all within minutes of each other. I just didn't have anything more to give. It was one big fat struggle. LOL Anyway. I am still glad I did it. I haven't run more than 15 miles since May so I consider this an accomplishment. I am beat though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you got through it Tray. Thanks for your comments! Glad you didn't have to suffer it totally "out there" alone. Nice job hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Adam. That elevation profile looks impossibly steep. Wow. Nice pace!

    ReplyDelete