Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, June 24, 2011

Brickyarders Puzzle

I think it's definitely time for a puzzle. Click the link immediately below to actually do the puzzle.

Brickyarders Puzzle

This is *not* a crossword / crossnumber puzzle. You simply have to figure out the 5 single-digit numbers that go in the boxes.

                 +------+
                 |2     |
                 |      |
                 |      |
          +------+------+------+
          |1     |3     |4     |
          |      |      |      |
          |      |      |      |
          +------+------+------+
                 |5     |
                 |      |
                 |      |
                 +------+

1 comment:

  1. I think I have an answer for this. I may add something soon here while also not trying to give my answer away. Until then, have a good one. Chip

    ReplyDelete