Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Comment

Sorry, for some reason could not post this as a comment, had to submit as a new post, anyway, my intended comments:

Congrats Tracy, awesome time! Don't fret about misalignment, I quite enjoy mine (and that includes my mental misalignments too!). Also congrates to Lee, resident speedster and photographer. Do you have enough room in your house for all those trophies??? I'm just back from another ride up to Westfield, MA and back, followed by very short run and my last weight training session of this entire program (Yay!)...Many thanks to those who joined me on this epic training weekend; especially Rose, Peter, Lee and the other 4,000 runners in Fairfield. Now it's time to refuel, rock on Brickyarders- Lani

2 comments:

  1. So great to see you here and to see you there. I'm glad your "epic" training weekend will now give you a moment to rest! Oh, plenty of room left for trophies. I'm pleased Tracy has officially started her very own collection. Who knows, maybe we'll all reach Bill Tribou status and actually *really* run out of room in a trophy room. I went to his house once. You would not believe his trophy room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lani - I'm still chipping away at my times. And I'm still determined to win a trophy at some point in my life!

    Best of luck to you at IM. I will be in the Dominican Republic but will send positive, energetic thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete