Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Solstice Sprint

I volunteered @ the 6th Annual Solstice Sprint 5K this evening. Kelly Burns Gallagher both ran and directed it and the 166 finishers made it over the line just in time to miss the storm. Results are posted @

Solstice Sprint 5K

I was given the job of photographer and Kelly will (make that has) put up the pix on Facebook.

I have been exchanging emails with a Mari Pattavina who wants to join us on Saturday. She is looking to get some help to train for the Hartford Marathon. I'm hoping and thinking we can provide that. Lea has officially started her training today.


This is from Will Graustein's site. I can spot Richard Zbrozek and Tom Walsh. Lani Ralston is somewhere in the pack.


Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment