Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, July 22, 2011

Brickyard tomorrow and 8 1/3 years of running

Rose and I will be running the 5K in Newington tomorrow, so we won't be at Brickyard. Lea is shooting for Brickyard at 7:30. Tracy's in the Dominican Republic and I haven't heard anything about her renting a plane for a quick trip to Farmington so she won't be there. Lani's got her work cut out for her in the Adirondacks on Sunday morning so ... Barb and Dave are on holiday in Denver so ... Mari, Beth, Steve, Kelsey ... you *gotta* make it to give Lea company!

Anyway, keep cool (it was 102 here at 1 PM), keep running, root for Lani and enjoy your weekend.

Oh, speaking of races, on the eve of the 3rd annual Scottish Rite Freemasons 5K, I've built a page that has (you ready for this?) links to pretty much every race I've run since 2003. Of particular interest to Brickyarders will be the last two years. The drop down menu shows everything from GE Petit 5K to last year's Scottish Rite 5K which means I've been involved in 31 races in the last year. Enjoy! 

http://primepuzzle.com/tpf/log.html

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from the Dominican Republic! Just wanted to wish everyone racing this weekend good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from Tray (here) and get the reports from Tray and Kelsey in the log. Well done, both of you! I just wanted to leave a brief message here to report that my Garmin has mysteriously revived! I swear, *nothing* I did to it yesterday would cause it to show me *anything* on the screen. No button, no charge cradle, no *nothing*. But now, (and it's 2:29 AM), I hit the button and, mirabile dictu, it's alive, and is now charging! Oh, and one more thing. My arithmetic competence is questionable as the old title of this post had an 11 in it. The first race in the list of races in the link above was April 2003. It is now July 2011. That works out to 8 1/3 years.

    ReplyDelete