Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today, Tomorrow and Sunday

I would like to preface this post by saying it will only make sense if you've been following the Brickyarders' Log.

In particular, Tray's most recent entry. To which I would like to say, to her last question, "Yes!"

And to her response to Chip's wishing Joanna good luck, "You're funny!"

Good for everybody on this week's running. I took the day off today, went to Westbrook with Linda and had fun eating outside at "Bill's Seafood" and then headed over to Old Saybrook and watched the birds and the water at the place where they have the awards after Delaney Dash. Today was a perfect 10.

Tomorrow, I mow the lawn, water the garden and run short. Saturday, at 7 AM I'll run about 7 w/ Lea and anybody else that comes.

Sunday, well, we know what's happening on Sunday. Brent, Tray, Rose and Lee will cover 3.1 in the fastest time they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment