Race Pace

Miles : Hours Minutes Seconds Pace :
 

Friday, September 2, 2011

Brickyarders Social at Tray's House

Hi Everyone,

Okay, I've been talking about this for at least a month so I'm officially inviting everyone over to my house - to celebrate friendship and the awesome running season we've had. Spouses, significant others are welcome as well.

We have run out of weekends (due to racing schedule) for Sept. I would like to throw out a few dates in Oct. People can indicate when they are available and we'll decide based on the majority who are available on one of the dates.

Sat., Oct. 1st
Sat., Oct. 8th
Sun., Oct 9th

Please respond in comments (if you're interested and what date works best for you).

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. All dates are good for us. Seems to me combining the race in your town on Oct 2 and your party would be the way to go. Thanks for the invite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    Thanks!! Oct 2 is good for Dave and I, but we will be away at the Mohawk-Hudson half marathon the following week (Oct 8 and 9).

    Happy running,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tray,

    I'm assuming you mean Sunday, October 2, right? The day of the race. If you really do mean Saturday, that would be October 1. Let us know.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently, I can't read a calendar. The first date is supposed to be Sat., Oct. 1st, not 2nd. So far Lee and Linda are available for all the dates mentioned. Lea is available on Oct. 1st or Oct. 8th. Barb and Dave said Oct. 2nd so now I need to know if they are available on Oct. 1st as well. Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've edited the original post to say Sat., Oct. 1st. Hope you can make it Barb and Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, October 1 will work for us as well. Barbara

    ReplyDelete